- find my device windows 10
- track my laptop
- find my laptop windows 10
- windows 10 laptop stolen
- remote wipe windows 10
- windows 10 find my device not showing
- find my windows laptop
- windows 10 find my device missing
How to Enable Windows Laptop Tracking
While you already know that your Android and iOS devices have a feature that allows you to track them remotely, did you know that there is a similar feature for Windows as well? Before you get too excited let me tell you that this feature does not yet allow you to perform actions like remotely wiping or locking your Windows device. So if you are not primarily looking for that here is how to enable the Windows laptop tracking feature.
How to Enable the Windows Laptop Tracking Feature
Before you find out how to enable this feature, it is important to note that it works only on devices that have a GPS chip a cellular connection, or any other means that can help the device determine its location. Once that is noted, you can follow the steps below.
- Firstly you ll have to make sure that the location services for your device is on. For that open the start menu and search for Location privacy settings
- After clicking on this, you’ll be able to check whether the location for your device is on. If not click on Change under Location”, and toggle this setting on.